Dubai Visa for South Sudan Citizen
Dubai eVisa Requirements form South Sudan Citizen
Dubai is an area that embodies wealth and splendor making it a popular tourist destination. We are an obvious example of why it is worthwhile to visit. The city boasts outstanding architecture, cultural resources, and a wide range of unforgettable experiences. Dubai serves as a crossroads between the East and the West. Its geographical location allows us easy access to emerging markets in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. Because of this geographical advantage, businesses can service a vast number of clients.
Different visa categories available in Dubai for South Sudan Citizens
Visa for Tourists:The Dubai Tourist Visa, is the most loved option for free travelers. It permits South Sudan nationals to remain in Dubai for a certain period of about 30-90 days. It allows access to several different activities.
Visa for Transit:The Dubai Transit Visa permits South Sudan nationals to be in Dubai for about 96 hours, making it suitable for layovers or short stopovers. This is required for connecting flights or enjoying a day in Dubai before extending their journey.
Visa for Business:The Dubai Business Visa, referred to as entrepreneur, allows South Sudan residents to attend corporate affairs in Dubai. The duration of this visa might differ depending on the objective of the business trip.
Visa for Job Seekers: This visa is intended particularly for South Sudan residents seeking labor in the UAE. It permits people to enter the nation and look for work for 90 days.
Visa for Multiple Entry: Although most visas are only required for one entrance, South Sudan residents can apply for several entry visas. They can enter and depart Dubai several times throughout the validity term.
Visa on Arrival:If South Sudan nationals satisfy certain qualifications, they may be qualified for an on-arrival visa. This option is usually only accessible for short visits and may incur additional charges.
Visa for Students: South Sudan residents interested in furthering their studies in the UAE may qualify for an educational visa. They can stay in the nation for the length of their studies with this visa type.
The procedure for applying for a visa to Dubai from South Sudan
People from South Sudan may simply apply for a visa to Dubai. Follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the visa.
- Select the date stated on the form.
- Enter your personal information and double-check everything to avoid errors on the form.
- After you've finished, go to our payment processor page to pay for the visa acceptance fee.
- We shall seek verification papers after receiving your authorization request.
- You can send us your papers by email.
- You will receive your visa by email within a week after being issued.
- Print a hard copy of the e-visa before traveling to Dubai.
Dubai Visa Dubai Visa Processing Steps
Fill the application
Pay the fee
Submit the application
Basics of Dubai visa application from South Sudan
The rates of a UAE visa for South Sudan nationals differ depending on the type: You are required to pay two charges:
- one for UAE e-visa services and
- one for the UAE Government.
This is the obligatory fee for candidates who wish to apply for an e-visa to the UAE. More information regarding paying the UAE e-visa cost for South Sudan nationals and UAE visa services may be found here.
You must pay a service charge while selecting visa processing choices. UAE Visa Services recently introduced three new services:
Normal Visa:South Sudan residents will obtain an e-visa within three business days.
South Sudan residents will receive an e-visa in two working days.
Very Urgent Visa:Your e-visa result will be delivered within 24 hours, which is the quickest service available.
Documents required for visa application to Dubai
- A copy of the front page of your passport is required. It must, however, be valid for at least six months.
- One passport-size colored photograph with a white backdrop is required.
- We require financial evidence. As a result, you must provide your most recent three-month bank statement with a valid bank stamp.
- Accommodation and both-way airline ticket information are required for verification.
- If you are traveling under sponsorship, you must enter your sponsor's information.
- If you are traveling to Dubai to see friends or relatives, we will require your relative's or friend's nationality information (visa, passport, Emirates ID).
Points to keep in mind while making your application process simple and swift
- Understand the many sorts of visas that are appropriate for your trip purpose, whether tourist, business, home visit or others.
- Be mindful of the validity time and length of stay permitted with the kind of visa you are applying for.
- Check that you fulfill all of the qualifying requirements for the visa category you've chosen
- Ensure that your passport is valid for at least six months after your scheduled departure date from Dubai.
- Gather all relevant papers, such as copies of your passport, pictures, your flight itinerary, hotel bookings, and any other paperwork needed for your particular visa type.
- Begin the visa application procedure well in advance of your planned departure date. Processing periods vary, but applying early helps minimize last-minute hiccups.
- Fill out your visa request form completely and truthfully. Any inconsistencies or errors may result in delays or rejection.
- Make sure you have enough money to cover your time in Dubai. As proof of financial means, provide financial records or a letter of sponsorship.
Several Reasons to choose Evisadubai.ae for visa services
It comes as no surprise that we are happy to be the number one Dubai visa service. We feel proud of our work in providing easy methods, which has made us the recommended choice for people seeking perfect help with visas for their Dubai vacations. Our number of services includes a wide range of visa categories, whether you're visiting Dubai for any purpose.
We offer to our customers
- Accuracy: We will give you step-by-step instructions to assist you in providing accurate information and uploading the needed documents.
- We protect your personal and professional information, as well as your payment information. E Visa Dubai will not reveal your personal information.
- Expertise: We are professionals in expediting your visa approval. If you contact us, there is a very low possibility that your visa application will be rejected.
- Customer assistance: Because E Visa Dubai prioritizes its consumers, we offer 24/7 customer assistance.
Some of the things, one should do once one reaches Dubai
- You are not permitted to bring any material that is not permitted to pass through customs, including books, videotapes, and so on.
- While in Dubai, you must carry a copy of your passport with you.
- Adhere to all UAE norms and regulations.
- Currency exchange is available at the airport.
- If you haven't planned your trip yet, you may get brochures and maps from tourist information desks.
We are here to provide expert guidance at every step of the process.
- Our committed team of specialists delivers a stress-free visa application procedure, carefully guiding you through each step.
- Customer service is provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week, in many languages.
- Our commitment to customer satisfaction is shown in our 24-hour customer service. We offer several languages so that we can always satisfy your needs.
- Trust in our experience, which has a high success record, to ensure a simple Dubai visa application.
- Swift visa acceptance: Take advantage of the shortest visa acceptance timeframes, allowing you to plan your Dubai vacation without unnecessary problems. Choose Evisadubai.ae for a simple and speedy visa application process.
Some of the reasons that can lead to the rejection of visa application to Dubai from South Sudan
- Failure to provide all needed papers or provide inaccurate data on the request form may result in visa denial.
- The inability to establish enough financial resources to meet expenditures while in the nation of destination may result in a visa denial.
- Some applications for visas require candidates to have prior travel experience. A lack of prior overseas travel may be grounds for refusal, particularly for tourist visas.
- If the candidate has a record of violating visas in other nations, this may raise red flags and result in a refusal.
- A criminal record, particularly for significant offenses, might lead to visa denial. Background checks are performed in several countries as part of this visa application procedure.
- Visa applications may be denied if there are worries about the applicant's home country's political or economic stability.
- Failure to comply with health standards, such as mandated vaccines or medical tests, may result in visa denial.
- The visa application may be denied if the aim of the visit is ambiguous or raises suspicions. It is critical to provide a well-documented and credible justification for travel.
- The absence of a clear and comprehensive trip schedule, including flight and lodging arrangements, may result in visa refusal, especially for tourist visas.
- Authorities may deny a visa application if they consider the applicant has adequate links to his or her native country, raising worries about the applicant's chances of returning when the authorized stay is over.
Saudi nationals are eligible to apply for a variety of Dubai visas. All the visas have a period of 60-days from the date of issuance.You can have your Dubai visa in simple easy steps with our guidelines.
1. Express Visit Visa
2. 96-Hours Transit Dubai Visa
3. 14 Days Tourist Online Dubai Visa For Single Entry
4. 14 Days Tourist Online Dubai Visa For Multiple Entries
5. 30 Days Tourist Online Dubai Visa For Single Entry
6. 30 Days Tourist Online Dubai Visa For Multiple Entries
7. 90 Days Tourist Online Dubai Visa For Single Entry
8. 90 Days Tourist Online Dubai Visa For Multiple Entries
9. 90 Days Job Seeker Online Dubai Visa
There are different cost to enter Dubai with different types of Visa which can depend on your purpose to visit. The types of visa with their cost are mentioned below:
- Transit Dubai Visa for 96 hours- Aed 510.41
- Single Entry Dubai Visa for 14 days single entry- Aed 658
- Multiple Entry Dubai Visa for 14 days- Aed 1392
- Single Entry Dubai Visa for 30 days- Aed 694
- Multiple Entry Dubai Visa for 30 days - Aed 2309
- Single Entry Dubai Visa for 90 days- Aed 2676
- Multiple Entry Dubai Visa for 90 days- Aed 3411
- For 90 Days Job Seeker Online Dubai Visa- Aed 1345
In order to apply for a visa to Dubai, you must be a Saudi citizen and provide certain documentation. To learn more about the document, look through this list:
- A scanned copy of your first page or bio is required.
- A passport-size photo with any background.
- Not required, but you must submit your Saudi Arabia Resident Permit if asked.
- A copy of your passport with a minimum six-month validity period must be submitted.
- If you are a citizen of Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, or Pakistan and you live in Saudi Arabia, you must present your national identification card.
Saudi Nationals can apply for a Dubai visa by going to the Dubai government's E-visa or by visiting Visitsvisa.com website. The application process is quite easy to complete and just takes a few minutes.
Step 1: Log on to Website
Step 2: Fill out the visa application form
Step 3: Pay the visa fee
Step 4: Upload your digital photo & Passport Copy
Step 5: Review your application & Submit
No, as a citizen of , you cannot obtain a visa for Dubai at the airport. For hassle-free travel, you must apply for a Dubai visa online in advance.
Yes, you can get your Saudi national's Dubai visa approved in less than a day. Within 24 hours, the expedited visa is approved.Visas can be processed any day of the week, even on Friday and Saturday. Depending on the kind of application, the validity of an Express Visa for Dubai might range from 30 to 60 days. As soon as the system generates a duplicate of the visa, the traveller can enter Dubai. Visas of this kind will be granted in four to twenty-four hours.
Yes, your information about the Saudi visa for Dubai is secure at visitsvia.com, as we have successfully processed hundreds of visa applications for Dubai.
According to UAE immigration regulations, Saudi nationals who obtain a Dubai visa are not eligible for returns. After your Dubai visa is granted, there are no reimbursements given.
Each sort of Saudi nationals' Dubai visa is beneficial in its own right, but it all relies on your goals. A multiple entry visa allows you to enter Dubai several times, whereas a single entry visa only allows you to enter once.
No, Saudi nationals are not eligible for a visa to Dubai upon arrival. They must apply for a Dubai visa in advance.
Saudi passport holders need a Dubai visa, regardless of whether their children are traveling.
Yes, the data you provide on the Dubai visa from South Sudan is secure at evisadubai.ae since we have handled hundreds of Dubai visas with complete customer satisfaction.
Only a copy of your passport and a photograph are necessary to apply for a UAE visa. Few people may be required to present six-month bank statements and their South Sudan ID card. A birth certificate is also necessary in the event of children. If these papers are not supplied during the process of submitting applications for South Sudan nationals, they can be supplied via email or WhatsApp conversation.
According to Dubai immigration guidelines, there is no refund policy for South Sudan nationals for Dubai visas. There are no refunds available to you once your Dubai visa has been accepted.
Travel coverage is not necessary, although it is strongly recommended. It gives financial security in the event of unavoidable circumstances such as medical problems or travel cancellations.
Once the visa is accepted, you will be informed by an email. The e-visa is going to be attached in the form of a PDF file.
Yes, South Sudan residents may apply for a visa on arrival. However, it is strongly recommended to apply for an e-Visa in advance to prevent delays and assure access.
South Sudan nationals can get visas for different periods that suit their work according to the time available.
Visa fees for South Sudan National Visas vary depending on the kind of visa offered. It varies depending on the visa type. For South Sudan nationals, you may verify the visa charge rest of the visa type at the application submission time.
There are two visa application processes for South Sudan nationals i.e. regular and urgent. The normal visa approval takes time of 3 to 5 working days, while the one on an urgent basis can be done in 3 working days.
All South Sudan nationals must get a visa to go to Dubai from the United Kingdom. Tourist visas for the UAE are the ideal alternative forSouth Sudantravelers who want to stay and sightseeing in Dubai.