Dubai Transit Visa
Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a destination open to tourists from all over the world. However, many travelers also head to other regional emirates such as Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah and others. If you are traveling to another country via Dubai, why would you want to miss the opportunity to see the world’s most incredible metropolis, famous for its affluent lifestyle? But for this opportunity, you must have a Dubai Transit Visa.
Evisa Dubai offers you an easy way to apply for this :
Fill the application
Pay the fee
Submit the application
A Dubai Transit Visa is a type of visa that helps the traveler explore outside of the transit area of the platform and provides the freedom to explore Dubai for a short time. It is a short-term visa and can’t be extend.
Use of Dubai Transit Visa
- A Dubai Transit Visa is used for exploring the city outside of the platform area.
- A Dubai Transit Visa is used to change the transportation or boarding station from one city to another.
Types of Dubai Transit Visa
Dubai Transit Visa is a short time visa that helps the traveler to spend some time in the city. Keeping it in mind and convenience of the travelers, the Dubai Visa Authority offers two types of transit visas:
48 HOURS UAE TRANSIT VISA DUBAI SINGLE ENTRY
A 48-hour transit visa is a type of visa for travellers arriving from other countries who will transit through UAE/Dubai International airports before travelling to their final destination. It is valid for 14 days and on arrival 48 hours only. This is a single-entry visa and cannot be extended.
- Validity of entrance is guaranteed for 14 days.
- The period encompassed by 48 hours (Two days).
- One person may enter at a time.
- There is no cost associated with using Visa.
96 HOURS UAE TRANSIT VISA DUBAI SINGLE ENTRY
A 96-hour transit visa is a type of transit visa or travelers arriving from other countries who will transit through UAE/Dubai International airports before traveling to their final destination. It is valid for 96 hours with total validity of 14 days . This is a single-entry visa and cannot be extended.
- Validity of entrance is guaranteed for fourteen days.
- 96 hours' worth of time to consider (4 days).
- One person may enter at a time.
Required Document For Dubai Transit Visa
Depending on the length of your stay in Dubai or the United Arab Emirates, you may be eligible for a 48-hour or 96-hour transit visa. As part of your application for a Dubai transit visa, you must have the following papers in your possession.
- A passport or other acceptable travel document valid for at least six months beyond the intended period of stay.
- A reservation for a trip to a third location, in addition to the one you are departing from, is known as an onward flight ticket.
- Check criteria include a picture of yourself with a white backdrop the size of a passport photograph.
- In addition, if you are transiting through Dubai for more than twenty-four hours, you will be needed to give evidence of lodging in the form of a hotel reservation or a letter from a friend or family stating that you have been invited to stay with them.
How to get a transit visa from India?
Indians get a 48-hour transit visa on arrival in Dubai. while to get a 96-hour transit visa they must apply through the embassy or Dubai visa apply online process of E Visa Dubai.
Note :- If you have applied for a Dubai transit visa and want to experience Dubai on a Transit visa . There are some attractions to must-visit in Dubai.