Dubai Visa for Slovenia Passport
Dubai, a dazzling jewel of the United Arab Emirates, beckons Slovenia citizens with its extraordinary blend of modern luxury and rich traditions. Accessing this vibrant city is a breeze through streamlined visa processes. Slovenia citizens can choose from various visa options, including tourist visas for leisurely escapes, visit visas for family reunions, and business visas for entrepreneurial ventures.
Dubai’s allure lies in its iconic landmarks like the Burj Khalifa, pristine beaches, and bustling souks. The city offers an array of experiences, from high-end shopping in world-class malls to thrilling desert safaris.
For Slovenia visitors, Dubai’s cosmopolitan ambiance and cultural festivals promise an unforgettable experience, making it a captivating destination to explore.
Dubai Visa Processing Steps for Slovenian Citizens
Fill the application
Pay the fee
Submit the application
The application process for a Dubai visa is very easy with eVisaDubai that typically involves the following steps:
- Complete the visa application form.
- Gather all required documents.
- Submit your application and documents to the or consulate or through an authorized visa processing center.
- Pay the visa processing fee.
- Wait for your visa to be processed. Processing times may vary.
Types of Dubai Visa we offer for Slovenian Citizens
14 Days Single Entry Dubai Visa:
EvisaDubai offers Slovenia citizens a hassle-free Dubai experience with the 14-day Single Entry Dubai Visa. This visa allows for a short yet captivating exploration of Dubai’s iconic attractions, including the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Rely on EvisaDubai’s efficient visa services for a memorable Dubai getaway. This visa comes with the validity of 60 from the date of issue with the stay not more than 14 days and entry is limited to once only.
14 Days Multiple Entry Dubai Visa:
Explore Dubai at your own pace with EvisaDubai’s 14 Days Multiple Entry Dubai Visa, tailored for Slovenia citizens. This visa provides the flexibility to revisit Dubai’s attractions within a two-week window, allowing you to immerse in its vibrant culture, shopping, and experiences. Enjoy Dubai with ease through EvisaDubai. This visa comes with a validity of 60 from the date of issue with the stay not more than 14 days from the date of first entry and entry can be multiple.
30 Days Single Entry Dubai Visa:
For Slovenia citizens, EvisaDubai offers the 30-day Single Entry Dubai Visa, extending your Dubai exploration. Immerse yourself in the city’s diverse attractions, from modern marvels to cultural gems. With a straightforward application process, EvisaDubai ensures your Dubai adventure is both convenient and memorable. This visa comes with a validity of 60 from the date of issue with the stay not more than 30 days and entry is limited to once only.
30 Days Multiple Entry Dubai Visa:
Elevate your Dubai journey with EvisaDubai’s 30-Day Multiple Entry Dubai Visa, exclusively designed for Slovenia citizens. Explore the city’s dynamic blend of modernity and tradition at your leisure. With the convenience of multiple entries, you have the flexibility to make the most of your extended stay in Dubai. Trust EvisaDubai for a seamless visa experience. This visa comes with a validity of 60 from the date of issue with the stay not more than 30 days from the date of first entry and entry can be multiple.
60 Days Single Entry Dubai Visa:
Majestic Dubai beckons Slovenia citizens with EvisaDubai’s 60 Days Single Entry Dubai Visa. This visa extends your Dubai adventure, allowing ample time to explore iconic landmarks and cultural treasures. Streamlined application processes ensure a seamless experience, promising an unforgettable sojourn in Dubai. Trust EvisaDubai for all your visa needs. This visa comes with a validity of 60 from the date of issue with the stay not more than 60 days and entry is limited to once only.
60 Days Multiple Entry Dubai Visa:
Explore Dubai’s boundless charm with EvisaDubai’s 60-Day Multiple Entry Dubai Visa, tailor-made for Slovenia citizens. Immerse yourself in the city’s dynamic blend of modernity and tradition at your leisure. With the convenience of multiple entries, you can make the most of your extended stay in Dubai. Trust EvisaDubai for a seamless visa experience. This visa comes with a validity of 60 from the date of issue with the stay not more than 60 days from the date of first entry and entry can be multiple.
EvisaDubai ensures smooth layovers for Slovenia citizens with Transit Dubai Visas. Maximize your stopovers in Dubai, savoring the city’s attractions, cuisine, and culture. Enjoy a brief yet enriching Dubai encounter, courtesy of EvisaDubai’s hassle-free visa services. Make the most of your transit with us.
Note: This visa is valid across all UAE emirates, namely Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah and Umm Al Quwain
Documents Required by Slovenia Citizens to Apply for Dubai Visa
The specific documents required for a Dubai visa application with eVisaDubai may vary depending on the type of visa you’re applying for. However, common requirements include:
- A completed visa application form.
- A valid passport with at least six months of validity remaining.
- Passport-sized photographs.
- Proof of accommodation in Dubai (hotel reservation or an invitation from a host).
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover your stay.
- Travel itinerary, including return flight details.
- Visa processing fee.
Additional Documents May Required for Slovenian Citizens
When applying for a Dubai visa as a Slovenia citizen through EvisaDubai, additional documents may be required depending on the specific visa type and the purpose of your visit. These additional documents may include:
- If you are visiting Dubai for a specific event, business meeting, or staying with friends or family, you may need an invitation letter from your host in Dubai.
- If you are employed, you may need a No-Objection Certificate (NOC) from your employer, stating that they have no objections to your travel to Dubai.
- A detailed travel itinerary, including your flight bookings, hotel reservations, and a rough plan of your activities in Dubai.
- Bank Statements to prove that you have sufficient funds to cover expenses during your stay in Dubai.
- Health certificates or medical records
- Copies of previous UAE visas, if applicable
- Proof of your legal residence in Slovenia
- Highlight your previous travel history and visa compliance in Dubai and other countries. A posiDepending on the visa type and purpose of your visit, you may be required to provide a criminal record certificate.
Points to note before applying to Dubai Visa for Slovenia Citizens
When applying for a Dubai visa as a Slovenian citizen through EvisaDubai, keep the following points in mind to ensure a smooth and successful application process:
- Choose the Correct Visa Type that matches the purpose of your visit
- Gather and prepare all required documents accurately and ensure they meet specific visa requirements
- Confirm that your passport has at least six months of validity
- Apply well in advance of your planned travel date, especially during peak travel seasons, to allow for visa processing time.
- Have proof of round-trip flight reservations and hotel bookings ready.
- Check if travel insurance is mandatory for your visa category and purchase the required coverage.
- If applying for a business visa, provide the necessary business-related documents, such as an invitation letter, trade licenses, or proof of business registration.
- If traveling with family or for family reasons, bring marriage certificates and birth certificates to establish relationships.
- Familiarize yourself with Dubai's local laws and customs, and ensure you adhere to them during your stay.
- Understand the consequences of overstaying your visa in Dubai, as penalties can be severe.
- If needed, inquire about the process for visa renewal or extension well in advance of your visa's expiration date.
- Carry important contact information, including the nearest Slovenian embassy or consulate and emergency contact numbers in Dubai.
Reason for Visa Rejection for Slovenia Citizens
Dubai visa rejection for Slovenian citizens, even when applying through EvisaDubai, can occur for various reasons. Common reasons for Dubai visa rejection include:
- Providing incomplete or inaccurate documents
- Failing to demonstrate sufficient financial means to cover expenses
- A criminal record, even for minor offenses
- If you've previously overstayed a visa in Dubai or any other country
- Providing false or misleading information on your visa application
- Applying for the wrong visa category
- During peak travel seasons or other circumstances, visa applications may be subject to delays or rejections due to high demand. Dubai authorities may prioritize certain applications over others.
- Visa regulations and policies can change. What was permissible in the past may not be so in the present. Always check the latest requirements before applying.
What Our Clients Say About Us
Yes, Slovenia passport holders can apply for a Dubai visa online through authorized visa service providers like E Visa Dubai. This convenient process streamlines the application and approval process.
Yes, in some cases, Slovenia citizens can extend their Dubai visas. However, this process should be initiated well before the visa’s expiration date and is subject to approval by the UAE authorities.
Yes, often a sponsor is required for Slovenia nationals to obtain a Dubai visa. Depending on the type of visa, the sponsor could be a relative, employer, or authorized entity like a hotel or travel agency.
The processing time for Dubai visa applications can vary. It’s recommended to apply well in advance, as processing times depend on the type of visa and the volume of applications being processed.
No, Slovenia passport holders are generally not eligible for a Dubai visa on arrival. It’s advisable to apply for the appropriate visa before traveling to Dubai.
Yes, Slovenia travellers might need to provide proof of certain vaccinations, especially during the ongoing pandemic. Check with the UAE authorities for the latest health and vaccination requirements.
If a Dubai visa application is denied, Slovenia nationals can inquire about the reasons for the denial and work with visa service providers to rectify any issues before reapplying.